Here at the Village Green we strive to lower our environmental impact, and we have taken 34 steps toward
reducing our carbon footprint.
Some of these steps include:
- Using all recycled paper products throughout the restaurant.
- We are 100% Styrofoam free.
- We have taken steps to lower our annual water consumption.
- We recycle all our cooking oil into biodiesel.
- We have an intricate recycling program to make sure all our paper, glass, plastic, and metal are
- We use EPA safe cleaning products.
- We use salvaged building materials as decor for the restaurant.
- If you would like more information on the steps we have taken please feel free to inquire next time
you are in the restaurant.